Floral, powdery and characterized by feminine sweetness. The beautiful lotus flowers bloom in muddy water rather than clear water. Therefore, it is very metaphorical and symbolic. You can enjoy the fragrance with a feeling of love and the unique charm of the lotus.
TOKYO KODO's first Collection is a unique concept combining the traditional techniques and the ancient olfactory art of the Japanese incense, enchanted by the method of the French perfume creations.
The founder and perfumer of the brand, Chikako, created 5 scents with passion influenced by cultures from all around the world since ancient times.
These scents come together in perfect harmony and we look upon our incense as invisible art.
The first collection sets come with a handcrafted ceramic incense holder of the color representing each scent and a sheet of the brand's original fireproof paper and are available in two sizes, 100 or 65 pc-pack.
Refills (50 pieces) are also available packaged in a sliding can which is convenient to travel with.
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.
We provide worldwide distribution for the TOKYO KODO products except for Australia.