The hook is a neodymium magnet with a surface of cast brass. It can be affixed to magnetic surfaces. It’s perfect for attaching by your entryway to hang your keys, sticking on your refrigerator to keep rubber bands or a can opener, or for keeping a memo pad next to your desk.
Our magnetic hooks are made with a powerful neodymium magnet. Be aware of the following when using them.
- Be careful not to injure yourself by pinching your finger or skin when affixing the hook.
- Neodymium magnets are susceptible to heat, so do not use the hook in high temperature locations.
- Neodymium magnets may damage cellular phones, precision equipment and magnetic stripe cards, so keep the hook away from such items.
- Be careful when storing the hook, as the magnet will attract magnetic and metal materials. To store the hook, attach it to another magnet or store it in a location where it can be magnetically kept in place.
- Keep out of reach of small children as pieces are small and can be easily swallowed. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.