A premium incense created by a collaboration with artisans.
This series exemplifies our sprit of TOKYO KODO that imagines fragrance as an invisible art.
We introduce two types of angelic fragrances - the somberness lingering at formal cleansing ceremonies and the gentle warmth.
The fragrance stand is crafted by sculptor AKIHAMA Katsuhiro with the image of wings, whereas the package design is hand painted by artist OWADA Izumi.
We currently have two fragrances in this series:
A BABY ANGEL incense burns in the art-piece silver incense holder sculptured by AKIHAMA Katsuhiro
The ARCHANGEL and BABY ANGEL incense packs with Art-piece Silver Incense Holder
are basically hand-made-to-order items. When we have stocks of the silver incense holder, we can ship them in the regular shorter lead-times (approx. 2 weeks after payment). But if out of stock, the lead-time is approx. 1-1.5 month(s). Thank you for your understanding.
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.
We provide worldwide distribution for the TOKYO KODO products except for Australia.