Passing on the tradition of aroma since time immemorial.
Revising sandalwood with modern sensibilities.
Lauded as a gift from nature, the sandalwood has always been treasured by our ancestors for its retention of fragrance over long periods of time, and treated as a miraculous blessing in our lives.
The Classic Series reimagines the sandalwood while retaining its traditional essence.
We hope to readjust our natural rhythms as humans by acknowledging the beauty of fragrance that has transcended through time and space, like the agarwood and Indian sandalwood.
This Series stays by you, in a special moment that is truly yours.
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.
We provide worldwide distribution for the TOKYO KODO products except for Australia.